1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol I skipped the dancing lessons last night, I passed out after dinner lol. Damn Winter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little shit closed his PM's.. I can't photoshop for him anymore :'(
Who? Oh nevermind I can probably guess, he does weird shit all the time like delete posts off his wall and shit, I can still see them and I'd see the point if they were bad but they aren't... :Crazy:
Yeah.. He never has been loyal to people who have stuck by his side for years.. Oh well.. live and learn, I guess :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@RAVEN
WCL5kkp.jpg
:LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't be mean to him, tho. :/ Just can't bring myself to do it ... I know, I'm soft when it comes to him :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't be mean to him, tho. :/ Just can't bring myself to do it ... I know, I'm soft when it comes to him :facepalm:
I dunno why, he's one creepy fuck stick... He'll be in this thread anytime now with "wife beater, jail, mod" etc etc chasing that "win" :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dunno why, he's one creepy fuck stick... He'll be in this thread anytime now with "wife beater, jail, mod" etc etc chasing that "win" :facepalm:
I'd leave this site before I fought with him the way I used to. I don't have it in me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd leave this site before I fought with him the way I used to. I don't have it in me.
Each to their own I guess... I'd be quite happy if he disappeared forever lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, so you didnt need to isolate from him after all! He prolly got it from his side piece. He just needed the bedroom for a bit. lol ;)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son leaving for Tennessee today lol, with his gf, staying in a cabin a few days