Site Supporter ☠️
y2UUQpo.png
PUSSY!!!!!!
QMhAAir.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw a video, of someone running water over them rapids, and it coming out positive

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im corrupted, Im typing this thing for the fire department, and I thought it said "Anal Ignition Fire" lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Chopper to command, we have a Code 16 Anal Ignition Fire over the Admin household, requesting back up fire suppression" lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Do you copy, over" "We copy, what is his position, over" "It appears to be doggy style"

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, but nothing beATs Lily! She is so dusgusting. Best part is her on Social Media acting like a beauty queen:LOL3: fat old slob

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, but nothing beATs Lily! She is so disgusting. Best part is her on Social Media acting like a beauty queen:LOL3: fat old slob

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Get ready Americans, the US, especially California, is being portrayed as an El Dorado for criminals. Brazilian cartels are sending thugs there to steal and send the loot to Brazil. With the dollar sky high, it's gonna be a gold mine for them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been seen tons of posts in social networks, Brazilians complaining about the huge influx of thugs from Brazoo, which are plaguing Brazilian communities there

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bye ya'll ...This place isnt fun for me anymore....time to move on....I'll miss most of you <3..Not you Lily...i actually hope you die :)...