1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Warning # 2.. stop following me around the board.. I don't like you.. mmmkay? Pervert :D
JtK5PoH.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If only some people would put the same amount time in their own lives as much as they do in others peoples business and lives...

So creepy but... Like restraining order on the stalkers asap. Let them rot in prison.

I still win:)
Maxis makes his own problems here...I would gladly leave him alone, but like you, he follows me around the board like a smelly fart.. Sadly, BF won't assbox him for his antics.. even though he deserves be there. SOOOooo...I take matters into my own hands.. and that is to troll my troll :) So dry your fucking tears, idiot fuck :)
God bless you child. The fresh air helped ME see things more clearly now. Might have to poop soon but Facker off woman.

Still winning:)
uh oh! someons happy they found a pint of rubbing alcohol somewhere!
Oh don't stalk me..Not in the mood but @Dove can drive me home soon...I promist to be a gentleman and invite you i for a night cap or two

We would be winning all night long:)

I would love to.....but since I've turned 40 my night vision is terrible. I dont like to drive at night.

I cant see for shit and I end up just winging it and having a panick attack.

Sorry, mang.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
If only some people would put the same amount time in their own lives as much as they do in others peoples business and lives...

So creepy but... Like restraining order on the stalkers asap. Let them rot in prison.

I still win:)
Maxis makes his own problems here...I would gladly leave him alone, but like you, he follows me around the board like a smelly fart.. Sadly, BF won't assbox him for his antics.. even though he deserves be there. SOOOooo...I take matters into my own hands.. and that is to troll my troll :) So dry your fucking tears, idiot fuck :)
God bless you child. The fresh air helped ME see things more clearly now. Might have to poop soon but Facker off woman.

Still winning:)
uh oh! someons happy they found a pint of rubbing alcohol somewhere!
Oh don't stalk me..Not in the mood but @Dove can drive me home soon...I promist to be a gentleman and invite you i for a night cap or two

We would be winning all night long:)

I would love to.....but since I've turned 40 my night vision is terrible. I dont like to drive at night.

I cant see for shit and I end up just winging it and having a panick attack.

Sorry, mang.
Sorry you have that affliction. Mines is hearing.. I literally be staring at some individual or fam within a few feet and they be talking to me EYE TO EYE and i see the lips moving and I be like What? What? WHAT the fuck you sayin or smoking? gonna have and need a hearing aid by 50. Sad as fuck. Even as wee teen too but most of the shit people was just that shit so I got away with it with a "Boom" response "Whatever man"

I hope this early in our online relationship of sorts you are having a fine day and with your sweet pussy...Cat of course. Fine you caught me the pussy is already and always on my mind. I'm a guy I can't help it,

Any ways you wanna make some lunch(Non sexual for now)? please I seriously don't have much in the fridge and I figure as long as you don't poison me I wanna eat something you make me.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
doing nothing all day is hard work but paying off by eating all day too. should gain about a couple pounds alone today. 20 by the new year give or take a few

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
doing nothing all day is hard work but paying off by eating all day too. should gain about a couple pounds alone today. 20 by the new year give or take a few

Now .....how do we lose it without dieting? I'm good with exercise....
romp in the hay morning, noonish, night. plus romping in the stadiums, parks, car washes...we gotta get all beautiful for our meals, romping in the cemeteries, pounding in the all backyards, flipping ya like a pancake, eating your "pancakes"...so to speak, romping before, while, after cooking...

we'd be fit as fiddles ... so we would be fiddle but without maxis in the middle,...

okay i think you get my drift

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Now .....how do we lose it without dieting? I'm good with exercise....
romp in the hay morning, noonish, night. plus romping in the stadiums, parks, car washes...we gotta get all beautiful for our meals, romping in the cemeteries, pounding in the all backyards, flipping ya like a pancake, eating your "pancakes"...so to speak, romping before, while, after cooking...

we'd be fit as fiddles ... so we would be fiddle but without maxis in the middle,...

okay i think you get my drift

I take it you are a very spontaneous person....lol