1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
bacon is good for the soul

If I have no bacon, do I have no soul?
You have no soul. I has the disappoints in you and all mankind because I know many like you don't have bacon. I eat it, brush my teeth with bacon fat, bathe in it, use it as a cologne, and other shit I won't mention here just put in this way its a good lube for the skinny lil's and fat ass bitches. even prison bitches...or if you are a sub it feels great on and in the ass while be fucked. Not that I have any experience in the prison style shit. Oh no. I was raised right plum pickled and proper with the law my whole life.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
129be5e2cd23c108a2d9a7ca84e9e4aa98f9d52ff1b86a83fd981ff47e5544e6.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
If only some people would put the same amount time in their own lives as much as they do in others peoples business and lives...

So creepy but... Like restraining order on the stalkers asap. Let them rot in prison.

I still win:)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If only some people would put the same amount time in their own lives as much as they do in others peoples business and lives...

So creepy but... Like restraining order on the stalkers asap. Let them rot in prison.

Maxis makes his own problems here...I would gladly leave him alone, but like you, he follows me around the board like a smelly fart.. Sadly, BF won't assbox him for his antics.. even though he deserves be there. SOOOooo...I take matters into my own hands.. and that is to troll my troll :) So dry your fucking tears, idiot fuck :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Maxis makes his own problems here...I would gladly leave him alone, but like you, he follows me around the board like a smelly fart.. Sadly, BF won't assbox him for his antics.. even though he deserves be there. SOOOooo...I take matters into my own hands.. and that is to troll my troll :) So dry your fucking tears, idiot fuck :)
God bless you child. The fresh air helped ME see things more clearly now. Might have to poop soon but Facker off woman.

Still winning:)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

God bless you child. The fresh air helped ME see things more clearly now. Might have to poop soon but Facker off woman.

uh oh! someons happy they found a pint of rubbing alcohol somewhere!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

uh oh! someons happy they found a pint of rubbing alcohol somewhere!
Oh don't stalk me..Not in the mood but @Dove can drive me home soon...I promist to be a gentleman and invite you i for a night cap or two

We would be winning all night long:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
how many cans of paint do u huff per day?

*watch him get evasive
i have never invaded your privacy woman...ot was just a one night thing right? oh wait that was a jan. shit who are you again??

Foul ball and the ump is a prick but still winning:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

*watch him get evasive
i have never invaded your privacy woman...ot was just a one night thing right? oh wait that was a jan. shit who are you again??

ur at home in a lazy boy shitting in a poop bag - u win at that
The guy’s a sleazy basement dweller. It once posted that it tasted it’s own feces for a dare...I shit you not! The dropkick is the vilest of cretins. It hates women and resents having to get it’s rocks off with men. Sad but true! Eeeeeeew...
:poop:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

*watch him get evasive

The guy’s a sleazy basement dweller. It once posted that it tasted it’s own feces for a dare...I shit you not! The dropkick is the vilest of cretins. It hates women and resents having to get it’s rocks off with men. Sad but true! Eeeeeeew...
It was good.. I would have done anything for Blak you stupid nigger. I was 3 weeks away form meeting her before she died and you harassed her endlessly and killed her. Your wife and kid deserves that same pain in front of you.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

*watch him get evasive

It was good.. I would have done anything for Blak you stupid nigger. I was 3 weeks away form meeting her before she died and you harassed her endlessly and killed her. Your wife and kid deserves that same pain in front of you.

You're a nigger for kissing Maxis' ass. You had some pull around here and now look what you've done. You've gone and thrown yourself in the gutter with trash. Shame on you. I actually half ass liked you. What the fuck is so special about Maxis? Do you not believe that he is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or do you just not care??????