1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
30 inch pizza is a hefty challenge.

The fucking box is as big as my dining table is wide lol.

I love pizza. You'd help me eat it, wouldn't ya Blaze?

Sure! But you better do some stretches first, your back gonna have to bend if you think you're gonna eat it. Oh wait, we're talking pizza :Grin3:

After the pizza, we had DQ Treatza Pizza, the chocolate one.

Contortionist ;)

Wait- you ate ALL that pizza and then had dessert? Wth?! Lol.

Hahha, nah it was 4 of us, and we ate 2 slices a piece. Was a challenge lol. I can normally only eat 1 slice!

Yeah dessert was his "birthday cake". He dont like cake, he likes chocolate ice cream cakes. The dessert pizza was more in line with what he wanted, and more in line with my budget lol.

My sons favorite pizza is chocolate chip dessert pizza. Lol

Ha! Cool :rightON:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
601297-425284410889233-486458487-n.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Conservative"
"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"
"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Liberal"
"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"
"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."
89010277-10157832165020673-441359399206780928-n.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
imagine going 2 jail for keeping what u earned
fuck the irs
Do you like stuff like roads and trees? Those are paid with tax money.... It's not that people steal it and use if for their own good....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A few handling pics
T6J3KPU.jpg

6qWi6Z5.jpg

uRb9Z2U.jpg

You crazy fuck.....what Scolopendra is that?? Bwahahaha. Dehaani?
Aye, Dehaani lol... They are incredible animals, even better to keep than Ts imo (don't shoot haha)...

I've had mint legs before. Rare and expensive. Never handled, though....but then again my balls aren't as big as yours. Hahahaha
Or maybe your brain's bigger than mine? :Confused4::LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
A few handling pics
T6J3KPU.jpg

6qWi6Z5.jpg

uRb9Z2U.jpg

You crazy fuck.....what Scolopendra is that?? Bwahahaha. Dehaani?
Aye, Dehaani lol... They are incredible animals, even better to keep than Ts imo (don't shoot haha)...

I've had mint legs before. Rare and expensive. Never handled, though....but then again my balls aren't as big as yours. Hahahaha
Or maybe your brain's bigger than mine? :Confused4::LOL1:

Idk....I'd like to think we are on the same page. :)

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Tax Fraud is fun.

Especilly when IRS agents show up at your door, and take your car, passport, and attach your bank account. Don’t think you’ve discovered the real fun yet.
Tax Fraud is fun.

Oh man, that happen to you? They get you over Uber stuff?

My neighbor just got busted. Hadn't paid taxes in 10 plus years. And then proceeded to file for last year and claimed way too many deductions.

They took his brand new Mercedes. Apparently he has a very good lawyer.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You suckers need to pay taxes so the VA can send me my check and SS too and my life time free medical,who the fuck do you think is going to pay for that shit - - - - - - -
7apCFlQ.jpg