realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
lets change the subject

back 2 winter tires or something lol
Noone can masterbate to tires
if u google masturbate + tires i bet something will come up

ppl r weird with fetishes for everything
One better, I will contradict what I said, I read some case studies in the Amok Journal one chapter was called The Love Bug about a guy who used a Volkswagon Beetle, jacked it up and used the moving tires to well... that was until the Jack colapsed and his skin burned and got caught up in the wheel and torn off

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lets change the subject

back 2 winter tires or something lol
Noone can masterbate to tires
if u google masturbate + tires i bet something will come up

ppl r weird with fetishes for everything
One better, I will contradict what I said, I read some case studies in the Amok Journal one chapter was called The Love Bug about a guy who used a Volkswagon Beetle, jacked it up and used the moving tires to well... that was until the Jack colapsed and his skin burned and got caught up in the wheel and torn off

I remember hearing about that!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go, remember this guy lol.....

846831-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No is he a friend of yours.. wonder if he wore that specifically for the photo

No friend of mine, except the guy that I chopped onto that pic long ago, then took the whole dude and forum member, and chopped that onto a car pic similar to the one he owned lol.

Like Ice said, that pic been around since 2005 or so lol. I "think" when I done that forum member chop, it was on old CJ, Ice was a member there.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

No friend of mine, except the guy that I chopped onto that pic long ago, then took the whole dude and forum member, and chopped that onto a car pic similar to the one he owned lol.

Like Ice said, that pic been around since 2005 or so lol. I "think" when I done that forum member chop, it was on old CJ, Ice was a member there.

3b8ede319d31961f81226b9b47b5c080.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol Im serious. You're still a member at Jag's, the chops are there in the chop thread lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Lol Im serious. You're still a member at Jag's, the chops are there in the chop thread lol.

brad-pitt-sense-of-humor.gif