Site Supporter ☠️
@Mr. 5050
VLFQ27y.gif

U6XsxMi.gif

ZJKlFkn.gif

k7NgFZ6.gif

X5VFkPy.gif

:Grin3:

Absolutely... especially the blue cat... ;)

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely... especially the blue cat... ;)
I'm jealous lol! I was looking at the "How to" of growing psilocybe azurescens in the garden lol
I'm interested in the cyans but haven't read much into it... Spore plugs in hard wood seems to work but an 18mth wait kinda puts a shitter on things... Wondering if the brown rice flour tek can be substituted with oak shavings for cyans... I've had them before and a tiny amount was pretty intense... The worst part is when they wear off... Wish there was a switch I could flick to leave the buzz on 24/7... :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bid you all a good night. May the moon kiss you with vivid dreams of enlightenment.

Awwww gn Blaze! Sweet dreams!

Thanks, you too!

Oh, one more thing! I was at my fam's place over the weekend, and they had this virtual reality headset. I played this game called Beat Saber.... pretty fucking cool! I rocked that shit hahaha!

Its like this, your view is like in the lower corner. Kinda like Guitar Hero, but with light saber! hahaha

This woulda been cool to play tonihght lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No Ice, it was the number before you hahaha. Now yours is the number before mine haha. Who ever posts after me, will be the number after mine.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
It's me. Hehehe

Hey you, I imagine you're close to Carowinds lol. Wanna go ride some rides this Summer if I come down lol?

What kind of rides? I'm usually chicken shit when it comes to rides. I will play with venomous spiders all day....handle em'.....but depends on the ride, lol. I am afraid of heights.