1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I vaguely remember him from elsewhere on the Canadian sites, but never interacted with him. He sounds like he’s in his early thirties. Fucking greenhorn angst! Lolol

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Factory Bastard
@Scrawny The Ghost you should geht injected cocaine in your veins you whoreson! Or give it to your kids, you fucked up junkie. LOL

Sorry but I don't take drugs, and I don't need government regulation to tell me what I can and cannot do unlike leftist snowflakes that base their morality on the law

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Scrawny The Ghost you should geht injected cocaine in your veins you whoreson! Or give it to your kids, you fucked up junkie. LOL

Sorry but I don't take drugs, and I don't need government regulation to tell me what I can and cannot do unlike leftist snowflakes that base their morality on the law
WTF are you even talking about?

It's leftards who want all of these heavy drugs to be legalized, like they did in Oregon

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

Listen to the government, you hippy scum!!! Politicians just do their job. They know what is good for you! See vaccines, you top scum! Soon everyone will get the jab! Even you! ;)
Time is on our side! Bahahahah!!!! WE decide what you have to do! Got it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Listen to the government, you hippy scum!!! Politicians just do their job. They know what is good for you! See vaccines, you top scum! Soon everyone will get the jab! Even you! ;)
Time is on our side! Bahahahah!!!! WE decide what you have to do! Got it?
How’s this…at the industrial complex where I trade some of my hours, everyone that has had the jab is sick and at home with Covid. The virus hit everyone except myself and a few others that never took the jab. Sheeple get sucked in!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Scoundrel are you a Communist?

I hope so.

I'm sure you do. Afterall, only a crazy person could support an ideology which has killed over a 100 million people.

You are so full of shit.

How many people have died in capitalist wars?

Define "capitalist wars"

Any war that is being fought to benefit capitalist interests. Like wars that are meant to steal natural resources from a country. Those wars profit no one but the already wealthy. They are not wars that are protecting or creating freedom, which is a load of propagandist bullshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
images
[/URL]