1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan, she got pissed at me after she started sharing her account with some retarded fella who sounded like some piece of lame chatbot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You can have a very interesting world inside your head without being a sociopath or a psycho. Just sayin'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah Mongtini said something about it being her and another guy who used to beat her up or something
Because I don't fear faggots, but they sure as hell are disgusting.

Does it disgust you to think of your parents having sex? Yes? Then don't think about it, @rancidmilko, meu amigo. Beijinhos.
Actually, it's not their sexual preferences that bothers me. It's their politics.

So, I must disgust you. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Mongtini said something about it being her and another guy who used to beat her up or something
Because I don't fear faggots, but they sure as hell are disgusting.

Does it disgust you to think of your parents having sex? Yes? Then don't think about it, @rancidmilko, meu amigo. Beijinhos.
Actually, it's not their sexual preferences that bothers me. It's their politics.

So, I must disgust you. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:
Not me. Just my opinions.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Cos it means you stupidly believe the words written by multiple authors over hundreds of yearswhich has been touted as the words of some ultimate being. After so many of the statements in the book have been disproven and the more modern part of the book is merely an overstated lifestory of one of thousands of false prophets. The first part of the book is like so many tombs written in those years, a fire and brimstone god who will fuck you up if you misbehave. Crowd control from thousands of years ago. Why not believe in Norse or Greek gods? They have one for every occasion and can easily prove what they promote. One of very very many. No. I don't believe in God.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
He’s a bit of a spanner innit!? Lol…what’s it with some blokes and stalking female members across multiple boards ffs!? Bad hygiene, a dud headpiece?? Cries of desperation really. Oh well…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
He’s a bit of a spanner innit!? Lol…what’s with some blokes and stalking female members across multiple boards ffs!? Bad hygiene, a dud headpiece?? Cries of desperation really. Oh well…