1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
So tell me Scoundrel, decades after crack was invented, endless campaigns warning people to stay away from it and YET, people insist in using that shit. I'm not a saint, I use marijuana and I have used other drugs too, but I've ALWAYS stayed away from crack and heroin, because the effects are way too well known

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish the US and the rest of the world had carpet Peru, Bolivia, Colombia and every single piece of land where they cultivate coca leaves

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish the US and the rest of the world had carpet bombed Peru, Bolivia, Colombia and every single piece of land where they cultivate coca leaves

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
BRazil is a complete disgrace and one of the reasons for that is that a lot of this coke crap comes to Brazil, since many of our neighboring countries produce that crap

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention all the violent crimes that happen here because those freaks are completely insane and out of it because of the withdrawal symptons

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I said Scoundrel, if they need to grow something that causes o many problems elsewhere, fuck them, let them starve, I'd bomb and salt their lands if it was my choice. But as we know, there's a huge effort to fuck the world's population, so they allow it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Have fun putting all that crap into your system, Scrappy Ghost. Have fun snorting sulfuric acid, gasoline and whatever substance the nigger that sold it to you used to cut it up.