1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Never used drugs bro! I remember my father showed me on German TV a docu about drugs, I saw a drugged and fucked up woman high on drugs. I asked why the woman is in such a state? My father then explained me why! With 8 years!! Since then, I connected me getting offered any kind of drugs, with that woman. And I am happy for that!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Lolololo!!!! Enjoy brother!!! We need to enjoy some vices once in a while! What would life (sweet) be without the sour? :D

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I keep it, brother!!! I am not that type of guy, sending stuff back. I have maybe 8 pounds too much on me. It is nothing when I go back boxing! So I kept it! Thanks for asking! UK football is bestest!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Can I put another slant on this? Drugs are fuckin great, I have the best times possible when taking drugs. They make me feel good and thereby the people around me. If you're an educated adult you can safely do the drug of your choice from cigs right through to crack. If you use them responsibly you'll get high, mainly at the weekend. Hold down as good a job as you want and be a success no worries. If onthe other hand you're criminalised because of a private transaction with yourself then that will make you feel bad and fuck up the experience. I'm like a father figure to these kids who are coming up on the scene and if I were to marginalise them because they like to throw an eccy down their n

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
He gave me so much fun! Every time in Real MAdrid, he made sick things! My friends and peers always hated me!!! It was a joy!!! :D

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
The Westham Hoodie is perfectly. Just the polyester Sportjacket is a little too tight !! LOL! Same size “L” though, mate!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The same people who cut that crap with all sorts of chemicals one day found it they could turn it into crack by heating it along with baking soda