1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Portuguese from Mozambique set up in South Africa after the white genocide and civil war. It was there that the Nando’s restaurant franchise started that’s becoming a world-wide phenomenon.

There's a Portuguese family from Mozambique that have an excellent restaurant in Lisbon. No piri piri in sight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The Portuguese from Mozambique set up in South Africa after the white genocide and civil war. It was there that the Nando’s restaurant franchise started that’s becoming a world-wide phenomenon.

There's a Portuguese family from Mozambique that have an excellent restaurant in Lisbon. No piri piri in sight.
It was a different family that started the Nando’s restaurant chain. Plenty of peri-peri in sight and flavour. I like mine extra spicy…
images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can FEEeel shamps gnarly gaze :LOL3: waiting .... LURKING :doink1: ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I played olg black jack last night, strated with 30 bucks and left with 90 ha ha RICH !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
free $$ man LOL me too, was just bored and bought my daily lotto online for the first time and decided to try it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You'll use 3 cords in a few days? How many fireplaces/wood stoves do you have?