1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I woke up with a slight cold today, I stayed home. Only went outside to feed the kitties before the snow hit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will X! I had one yes, but will get ready to have a second. Thats all I will do tonight, enough to kill the cold

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah dont drink too much if youre sick, I wood think a jeep would eat up the snow with the right gear

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My Jeep does DAMN good in the snow, I can drive in 2 feet of snow lol. Ice.... whole nother story

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I woke up with a slight cold today, I stayed home. Only went outside to feed the kitties before the snow hit
i went 2 buy a 12oz bottle of nyquil at rite aid and they wanted $18 for it lol
wtf

Damn! I've noticed its gotten more expensive.

I aint used it in over 2 years, but back then it seemed it was getting weaker lol.

I use TheraFlu now, that the good shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf

I aint used it in over 2 years, but back then it seemed it was getting weaker lol.

i think they changed the formula yrs ago cuz idiot kids were getting stoned off it lol

the generic cost a third but i had 2 dig behind the name brand ones 2 find one

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My Jeep does DAMN good in the snow, I can drive in 2 feet of snow lol. Ice.... whole nother story
well u know, having that big footprint is good for snow but bad for ice...cant win

Its also why I didnt go wide on my tires. Wide good for staying top of the snow, while a thinner tire cuts through the snow.
same here, a happy medium - plus its not like i go 'muddin' in the summer :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
wtf

i think they changed the formula yrs ago cuz idiot kids were getting stoned off it lol

the generic cost a third but i had 2 dig behind the name brand ones 2 find one

I got down on my hands and knees and found what I wanted to get on the bottom shelf in the back lol.

I actually got some the other day, before I was sick, cause SOOOO many people are sick right now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Peter Tosh is so cool and easy, and Mick Jagger always looks so desperate for attention. Just sayin. Great song, though.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mornin freends! We got 12 inches of snow and it’s 15 degrees on the outside thermometer. Don’t worry we have food and woodburner is cranked