1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who would have known there are fundamental diiferences ..totally like SHOCKED

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Look at X getting all racially uppity... The guy's a first class whiner, it's actually a good insight into the mind of an oddball when you go to his page and look at "postings"... There you'll see what he contributes here and what his idea of fun is...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shamps your a pussy, no fighting no nothing you're just a bonified pussy watching you prounce around here like your an athortahon teh race is hilarious

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and inhaling them is shamps hobby ahahahaha I hurted him to the point of ignoration AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shamps your a pussy, no fighting no nothing you're just a bonified pussy watching you prounce around here like your an athortahon teh race is hilarious
I'd knock fuck outta you old man! FACT! A low IQ, inbred wimp is what you are! Another FACT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Stop it pussy boiy .. just stop it, I done told you ONcE , i'm not a lady

BTW Lily really fucked yoo huh ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
I'd knock fuck outta you old man! FACT! A low IQ, inbred wimp is what you are! Another FACT!

If you say so nonce guy, your feeble words matter not a jot... You're still a lonely sad case that offers nante, away and get a wash ya filthy cunt!

• Karen
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

If you say so nonce guy, your feeble words matter not a jot... You're still a lonely sad case that offers nante, away and get a wash ya filthy cunt!

Lily wore a new groove in your woman beating ass huh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
And blandscape
and flynn
and countess
etc etc etc :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I sit back and LARF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Gimpiest MOD in history ahahahahahahahahahaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well, breakfast is made and a day is upon me to face, I;m not on parole and can sit on the pooter ALL DAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA