1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
shamps your a pussy, no fighting no nothing you're just a bonified pussy watching you prounce around here like your an athortahon teh race is hilarious
I'd knock fuck outta you old man! FACT! A low IQ, inbred wimp is what you are! Another FACT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Stop it pussy boiy .. just stop it, I done told you ONcE , i'm not a lady

BTW Lily really fucked yoo huh ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

If you say so nonce guy, your feeble words matter not a jot... You're still a lonely sad case that offers nante, away and get a wash ya filthy cunt!

Lily wore a new groove in your woman beating ass huh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
And blandscape
and flynn
and countess
etc etc etc :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I sit back and LARF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Gimpiest MOD in history ahahahahahahahahahaa

Yeah, they sure did, in your world... Do you really think that because you say something I'll go to myself "oh shit he's right, I really got shat on by those people, I'll never recover from this!"?? Do you? I love how the weak have to involve other people in their quest for whatever the fuck it is you're chasing... If you think spamming wife-beater crushes me then you're quite simply retarded... I don't get hurt the way you do, remember that ya dirty, unwashed maggot! haha you're the forum victim you always have been and you'll continue to be until you die sad and lonely with absolutely nothing... FACT! Nevermind the fact you're a proven PLEASE ASS BOX ME! who got chased off theYNC for sharing your dirty secrets with someone you thought was like minded, THAT will NEVER be forgotten you deplorable fuck...
jlBX8vg.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I aint readin; that fucking essay on how hurt you're not LOL

fuck man are you suddenly Charles dickins, whats with all those WERDZzZzZZzz

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
One paragraph is an "essay" haha no wonder you're as dumb as a bag of hammers! I actually knew you'd say that too because YOU READ IT and have NOTHING left in the tank! Get a wash ya fuckin gypsy! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah I read your ass hurt dribble sure, whatever helps you get through your pitiful day LOLOLOLOLolol

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You really are a simp huh ?? you're not acting are yoo LMFAO !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Got's to GO brothers, you'll have to be really angry all alone shamps :LOL3:

lets hope Lily lays off huh lololololol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
3 rage posts of hurt from the seX offender! :LOL3:
I thought you were busy? Is that just like the time you pretended to be at work? Remember that? I created a bait link that I knew your hurt ass couldn't resist clicking on and boom, all your data including the fact that you were on a shitty old laptop at HOME! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: hahaha then you said "I I I I don't always work!" Bahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!!
5LXqgFw.png

enWYLO7.png

CAUGHT fuckin lying like a cunt!!!! What a fuckin loser!!! Look at the state of you man, holy fuckin shit you filthy bastard!
HDpaKN2.gif