1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
She probably drowned Madeline McCann for being too white or perhaps she took her anger out her because she was fed up being REKT by whites on the internet... I'm calling the cops!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Good for them. It wasn't a joke by the way, I know people who have lived near Chank takeaways in the past that used local cats as meat

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Blurt, I don't think all animals are esteemed, no. But my point in noting the term for pets in Portuguese is just that they are affectionate about their animals. It's endearing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Look at Locust implying the Portuguese are the BIGGEST animal lovers on earth because she moved there... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: NOBODY beats the Brits at caring for animals or pretty much anything when I think about it... Never lost a war in over 1000 years too...:CooL:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
You look inbred though and I ain't joking... ooompa Lumpa type inbred, there's about 50 of you eh? Yeah we're that inbred that ever since muslims came en masse our birth defects due to ibreeding have went through the roof, FACT! You wouldn't dare call your muslim heroes inbred would you? Hobbit...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
You look inbred though and I ain't joking... ooompa Lumpa type inbred, there's about 50 of you eh? Yeah we're that inbred that ever since muslims came en masse our birth defects due to inbreeding have went through the roof, FACT! You wouldn't dare call your muslim heroes inbred would you? Hobbit...