1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
okay yeaj no, short attention span an shit plus I couldnt care less, so how are you today ? buzzed from the beers

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Which country is best for teeth? 10 Countries Whose Citizens Have Healthy Teeth. Home. ... Denmark. In the top spot, with an impressive score of 0.4, is Denmark. ... Germany. Thanks to a super-low score of just 0.5 on the DMFT index, Germany lands second place on our list. ... Finland. ... Sweden. ... United Kingdom. ... Switzerland. ... Canada. The US comes 9th

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Which country is best for teeth? 10 Countries Whose Citizens Have Healthy Teeth. Home. ... Denmark. In the top spot, with an impressive score of 0.4, is Denmark. ... Germany. Thanks to a super-low score of just 0.5 on the DMFT index, Germany lands second place on our list. ... Finland. ... Sweden. ... United Kingdom. ... Switzerland. ... Canada. The US comes 9th
He's got an absolute cheek, one of his pictures he had a big brown front tooth and "claimed" he was having root canal treatment as if that's an excuse... Fucking idiot cannot even wash his hair nevermind look after his teeth...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shmaps is Zzz 'ing my poast scoundrel ... fucking hell man, like I ever did anything