1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
summertime all kinds of jewellery ...I buy it and melt it, yes people with substance abuse probs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
they even steal steaks and lobster LMAO but I stay away from that shit, bad karma I might choke

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good morning Shmaps, feelin' better today :Happy5:
I always feel good it's you that starts it...

LMFAO

You snipe EVERY comment I make and peido et ahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

itll get better, it always does
I dunno what you mean by getting better but whatever... I dish it out evenly...
you dish it out from the pitt of your anger, its very very obvious, learn from the master, unfortunately Im booked right now :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

LMFAO

You snipe EVERY comment I make and peido et ahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

you dish it out from the pitt of your anger, its very very obvious, learn from the master, unfortunately Im booked right now :LOL3: :LOL3:
Haha yeah you're the fahget that copies me, I'm YOUR master FACT!! I love how you think that you're all cool and I'm raging when the opposite is true...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LMFAO

Haha yeah you're the fahget that copies me, I'm YOUR master FACT!! I love how you think that you're all cool and I'm raging when the opposite is true...
is it tho' ... yoo can lie to me sure but not to yourself ... I've been reading everyone torment you and actually wanna tell them to fuck themselves than I remember its yoo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

LMFAO

is it tho' ... yoo can lie to me sure but not to yourself ... I've been reading everyone torment you and actually wanna tell them to fuck themselves than I remember its yoo
What planet are you on? Who's been "tormenting" me? You can say what you like but at the end of the day you're taking stabs in the dark thinking you know anything... It's YOU who seethes not I... This shit ends for me in one click you cry into the pillow at night...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
too many werdz buddy, yoo want my attention shorten things up, I dont need long explanations for your agony

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
too many werdz buddy, yoo want my attention shorten things up, I dont need long explanations for your agony
That's fuckin pathetic, you fuckin read it and have nothing to say so you pretend not to have read it, that shits been done since forever... You've always done the same shit, tell people who "owns" who, spam laughing emojis as deflection etc etc... I remember when you told me and the whole YNC board nobody could ever own me... FACT!! Now that you're on the recieving end it's now 360'd haha you're an idiot!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's fuckin pathetic, you fuckin read it and have nothing to say so you pretend not to have read it, that shits been done since forever... You've always done the same shit, tell people who "owns" who, spam laughing emojis as deflection etc etc... I remember when you told me and the whole YNC board nobody could ever own me... FACT!! Now that you're on the recieving end it's now 360'd haha you're an idiot!

yeah uMmmmmm ... there you go again.
I hole heartedly solemnly swear I didnt read a word of that. When did you become this prolific werd shitter ..used to be just PEIDOOOoo !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

shorten 'em up okay, please .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

yeah uMmmmmm ... there you go again.
I hole heartedly solemnly swear I didnt read a word of that. When did you become this prolific werd shitter ..used to be just PEIDOOOoo !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

shorten 'em up okay, please .
You are a nonce though... :Confused4: Copying my every word, you worship me! You'll never convince me otherwise...
rIVwn7s.jpg

Your next comment will be "See that's shorter" Wife beater" "crack head" "somebody owns me" "you rage"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nope, just another mega eyeroll that requires one to have 'is eyes re-balled :LOL3:

I guess you lost your sense of humor, you've a lot of nasty thoughts haunting you at night

put me on ignore again, its your only hope

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Nope, just another mega eyeroll that requires one to have 'is eyes re-balled :LOL3:

I guess you lost your sense of humor, you've a lot of nasty thoughts haunting you at night

put me on ignore again, its your only hope
Says the one that constantly says he's putting ME on ignore... You really are a sad twat, I hate to break it to you but I NEVER think about you off this board, you're NOTHING and completely irrelevant... COPE...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hush shmaps ..wipe off your lips get off your knees and face the world ...