1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Went through their archives and saw familiar names and faces like OS@M@, Tyrant, Doomsday, BH, Flamechamps

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I make a mockery of them. They locked me out of my account. I was poaching. They very nerdy and wouldn’t last very long here at Bastard Factory.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They were fly by's... spam quick then skedaddle back to home territory and claim victory.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, Black people in Canada are relatively peaceful. There's be no attacks of them reporting Asians or anyone else here during this Pandemic. Must be a different breed of Black you got there in the States.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most foreigners can be good if they assimilate into there new country. It’s when they bring their bullshit values and hang-ups, that creates problems. Kind of like forum mixing. If one sticks one’s dick into something that’s already been fecked, expect to stir the porridge! Elementary really...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Urban Dictionary: caskur A type of a pig which lives in the Australian bush. Known for being especially irritating and wild. Often mates with several other pigs and gives off a strong stink. The caskur is especially fat as well. The bushpig caskur stinks worse than any other type of pig.