1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Urban Dictionary: caskur A type of a pig which lives in the Australian bush. Known for being especially irritating and wild. Often mates with several other pigs and gives off a strong stink. The caskur is especially fat as well. The bushpig caskur stinks worse than any other type of pig.
Sounds like a perfectly awful chap old boy....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Urban Dictionary: caskur A type of a pig which lives in the Australian bush. Known for being especially irritating and wild. Often mates with several other pigs and gives off a strong stink. The caskur is especially fat as well. The bushpig caskur stinks worse than any other type of pig.
It’s a very awful chap indeed Swampy. Grovels and growls and oinks and tells people fibs. Lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s a very awful chap indeed Swampy. Grovels and growls and oinks and tells people fibs. Lol
Now why does that ring a bell, reminds me of someone...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now why does that ring a bell, reminds me of someone...
Omnipotent! :Excited6:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. The "different breed of black" here in the US is the result of the bahviors of a different breed of white. Our racist whites in the US are extra special horrible people who have wreaked havoc on blacks for centuries.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The US is a very weird country. Everything is extreme. You either get whites who love nggers and become wggers or they hate them and become Nazi types, there's rarely any middle ground.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lulz, Caskur be a big momma
I was genuinely looking up the name, Caskur, to see what it meant. The Australian search led me to the Urban Dictionary meaning which was pretty funny, and then I found her actual open Twitter account. The gap-toothed mole posts some decent nature shots, but then she gets vocal and talks a load of shiiite. I glossed over most of her twoddle, but then she started boasting about being a flame legend and giving troll 101 advice. This gap-toothed wonder has some serious tickets on herself. Fucking hilarious for a few seconds, but then it just got pretentious very quickly and I ran out of interest. But put it this way, for being a nasty PI fiend on others, she sure puts it out there for everyone to crucify her in turn???

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are you an urban legend, Omni? And for what? Don't ask me to guess. You'll be sorry.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
MJ2E473.jpeg