Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
182354961_6191960234151202_3365509063571688293_n.jpg

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let him be, at least he happy. As is SwallowGay on the receiving end.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same with fatties too. No country rivals the US in terms of the sheer size and number of obese fatties in the country

Man, at my age, and my size (5' 9" and 160lbs), its SOOOOOO hard finding a woman smaller than me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Same with fatties too. No country rivals the US in terms of the sheer size and number of obese fatties in the country

Man, at my age, and my size (5' 9" and 160lbs), its SOOOOOO hard finding a woman smaller than me.

Don't go to Britain...those hot chip shovelling heifers will pancake you between the sheets...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don't go to Britain...those hot chip shovelling heifers will pancake you between the sheets...

I will NOT date a girl bigger than me. Last girl, was slightly heavier than me, but she was shorter, and the weight was in the right places. But I like a girl smaller than me. She gotta keep up with me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I will NOT date a girl bigger than me. Last girl, was slightly heavier than me, but she was shorter, and the weight was in the right places. But I like a girl smaller than me. She gotta keep up with me.

Yeah... petite chicks rock... fatties suck..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Piss off there's waaaaay more salad swervers in the US and they are fucking monstrously fat!