1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cmon Breakfag. I’m fucking about here for a bit at 8am while you’re avoiding sleep getting your ass kicked. Who lives on these forums now?

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same with fatties too. No country rivals the US in terms of the sheer size and number of obese fatties in the country

Man, at my age, and my size (5' 9" and 160lbs), its SOOOOOO hard finding a woman smaller than me.

Join a gym, there are bound to be trim ladies there who are close to your age.

Thats not a bad idea lol.

I usually just work out at home, Im a cheap ass lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At no time did I think that bitch was the Cuntess...I don’t work like that boys. You’ve known me for many years. Don’t allow this toxic blow-in make you think otherwise. Ever! Lololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s a stale and tired drama that’s not Bastard Factory worthy. Once this shitstain has mopped up her menstruated spillage, we can go recruit some decent membership this way.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same with fatties too. No country rivals the US in terms of the sheer size and number of obese fatties in the country

Man, at my age, and my size (5' 9" and 160lbs), its SOOOOOO hard finding a woman smaller than me.

Don't go to Britain...those hot chip shovelling heifers will pancake you between the sheets...

Piss off there's waaaaay more salad swervers in the US and they are fucking monstrously fat!

Yeah lots of fatties. Its also regional too. Like here, more fatties, then I go to Seattle, and there were a lot less.

Its hiking season, I run into more thins there. Walmart is not a good place to meet thins lolol.

Mind you, I have nothing against someone that is fat, Im just not attracted to that.