1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She looks up people on a real life level and tries to weaponize what she finds. So.....she cant say shit

Froggy

Banned
Banned
bite harder...@Dove I mean lets have US a real talk soon and in this clubs bathroom. Not that I ever took a girl in the bathrooms ever to fuck. I mean STFU Froggy. You got my profile and number any time IF you were so inclined I mean

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flea is guilty as sin for laughing/liking all the negative posts. It was then that my attitude changed about her. The PI spiel, then more recently her horrid attitude and disrespect towards SwampDuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea, you laughed when Murd came here shitfaced blsthering and lying about an issue my daughter had.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After that was brought here snd used to accuse ME of "( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) pictures".. no. Its gross, bitter and not funny.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Face it, Breakfag...you have nothing. Making up stories is all you got. You threaten to murder kids, so you’re pining your kid shit on me.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Oh thanking God!! for that @Dove is GREAT.. well til she gets the full BF pussy and ass treatment. @The Cuntess needs the BUG/raid/ANTI Covid treatment soon or we might all die man. Lmao @The Cuntess calling anyone fat. Wannabe bitch you are the fattest whale on here. Thats sayin everything about YOU real talk

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove : Flea was chatting away having a laugh with Flynn in between Flynn saying that she hopes your kids get murdered and die. That was low. When I thought fuck it and emulated Flynn to make that point resonate, Flea hasn’t let this “child killer” bullshit go. It’s her current toxic troll angle.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh look. Now it’s changed to I was laughing with Flynn. I thought I was liking the posts? You big lying faggot