1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anybody up to anything good this weekend?

This is my lil brothers last weekend, but he leaves Sunday morning. I made his favorite, fried chicken tenders last night. Him and I and some friends hanging Saturday night. Trying to talk him into either a hike to a waterfall, or offroading during the afternoon.
You seem like you do a lot with your family, I like that as it seems normal these days to only speak to relatives on the phone once in a while...

The sad thing is, most my family is dead now, or moved away. Like my brother, I hadnt seen him in 2 years, and was fortunate that he came here for a few weeks, thats the longest hes stayed here.

Im pretty much the MAN of the family now. My great aunt still around, and she still more a man than these soy bois lol. My father in law hasnt been doing too good. Especially since he lost his wife last year.

I cant stand my sister sometimes, but shes gotten better. I prefer to text her instead of call or see her lol.

I prolly see my Jam friends more, since so little family left. My great aunt is due to see them again, she loves it, all that Old Time music.

Back in the day, seemed like time spent with family was every weekend or more, aside from my wife and son. I try and stay busy now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea you not only liked them... you called it a "cunting" when Murd accused me a p e d o pictures.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anybody up to anything good this weekend?

This is my lil brothers last weekend, but he leaves Sunday morning. I made his favorite, fried chicken tenders last night. Him and I and some friends hanging Saturday night. Trying to talk him into either a hike to a waterfall, or offroading during the afternoon.
You seem like you do a lot with your family, I like that as it seems normal these days to only speak to relatives on the phone once in a while...

The sad thing is, most my family is dead now, or moved away. Like my brother, I hadnt seen him in 2 years, and was fortunate that he came here for a few weeks, thats the longest hes stayed here.

Im pretty much the MAN of the family now. My great aunt still around, and she still more a man than these soy bois lol. My father in law hasnt been doing too good. Especially since he lost his wife last year.

I cant stand my sister sometimes, but shes gotten better. I prefer to text her instead of call or see her lol.

I prolly see my Jam friends more, since so little family left. My great aunt is due to see them again, she loves it, all that Old Time music.

Back in the day, seemed like time spent with family was every weekend or more, aside from my wife and son. I try and stay busy now.
Would love to have a shindig at your place hehe... BBQ, the full shebang!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd legit decided to exploit an issue my daughter encountrred as some forum fodder and accused me of " p e d o pics".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn and Murd have said the disturbing shit and thats cute and funny. Caskur too....using kids and what she thinks is PI

Froggy

Banned
Banned
@Dove you got a onlyfans account? I think we should be better acquianted in a flesh/obsessive online sorta way. i will pay you i have a few bitches on the side on myfreecams. hope you don't mind that.