1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anybody up to anything good this weekend?

This is my lil brothers last weekend, but he leaves Sunday morning. I made his favorite, fried chicken tenders last night. Him and I and some friends hanging Saturday night. Trying to talk him into either a hike to a waterfall, or offroading during the afternoon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whhhhaaaaaa? I’m not looking idiot. I was looking up the name Caskur to see if it was actually an animal of sorts, and her username got me on that page? Fuck you’re an idiot. :facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In Australia she has an open Twitter account and Instagram. I look at her posts at interest me so far as the landscapes, wildlife etc. We’re not all like you Flea, you absolute carrot.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
In Australia she has an open Twitter account and Instagram. I look at her posts at interest me so far as the landscapes, wildlife etc. We’re not all like you Flea, you absolute carrot.
post her twitter and Instagram shit for all. I of courses is just interested. I would never ever leak real PI online anyone I swears on all the BIBLES and her kids lives @Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaaaa....ol’ looney tune is back!
Might as well stay up til you drop and kick this so cunt's ass and her kids asses for bad behavior to the curb forever
Nah...couldn’t be bothered in all honesty. They bought a lot of shit onto this forum that just wasn’t good for newcomers. They ganged up in a very poor manner on another female that just wanted to let bygones be bygones. My respect for them disappeared right there and then.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
post her twitter and Instagram shit for all. I of courses is just interested. I would never ever leak real PI online anyone I swears on all the BIBLES and her kids lives @Breakfall
No her actual name is there, so it’s not my scene. I just want some positive posting to happen here.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Might as well stay up til you drop and kick this so cunt's ass and her kids asses for bad behavior to the curb forever
Nah...couldn’t be bothered in all honesty. They bought a lot of shit onto this forum that just wasn’t good for newcomers. They ganged up in a very poor manner on another female that just wanted to let bygones be bygones. My respect for them disappeared right there and then.
Okay. I won't push things too far for the sake of the forum BUT just sayin if any of her PI became available to me.. You can completely trust me with said info. Just sayin. Not ever ruffle any real life feathers...God forbid this...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This is my lil brothers last weekend, but he leaves Sunday morning. I made his favorite, fried chicken tenders last night. Him and I and some friends hanging Saturday night. Trying to talk him into either a hike to a waterfall, or offroading during the afternoon.
You seem like you do a lot with your family, I like that as it seems normal these days to only speak to relatives on the phone once in a while...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Okay. I won't push things too far for the sake of the forum BUT just sayin if any of her PI became available to me.. You can completely trust me with said info. Just sayin. Not ever ruffle any real life feathers...God forbid this...
Well they have been playing that angle. I know a few people that would love that info. She has caused some serious real life drama. A very toxic mindset that’s for sure.

Froggy

Banned
Banned

You seem like you do a lot with your family, I like that as it seems normal these days to only speak to relatives on the phone once in a while...
in the south they love to keep ALL things in the family. No offence @Blazor but yous people are too close...r than crazy than crazy clue to admire. Its like fucking a chicken at times. Not that any of you know this experience or have anything on me on the real life sensual experience so don't bring it up AGAIN! or else...the chicken fucker will get you. Not me of course not I just eat away at the bird every chance I get is all. Oops not eating the nether regions to be clear peeps. Just wrong!!! I swear.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Cuntess : just for the record, you’re a fucking imbecile. You’re not educated, it’s debatable whether you actually finished high school, but definitely not noteworthy. The fact that you continually dismiss people’s intelligence is astounding!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So do not EVER let them say shit about you looking up Caskurs screen name and posting histories ever

Froggy

Banned
Banned
God bless for real the @Dove she is in my dreams but she is really an Owl. Why woman? don't torture me like this. You bit me last dream like what the fuck is your problem, bitch? Ooops my love...