1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
A few of you are a fucking disappointment. Some of you that I may have considered to be my friends at one stage. You won’t get compassion out of me now.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yet some of you feel fit to judge me now! You’ve got to be fucking kidding!?

GraciousUnimportantHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love u Breaky

I love you, and Breaky, and Blurt, and Dilf, and Dove, and Biggie, and everybody else except that cunt Lily and Seaboobies.... :Happy5:

Breaky is going off lol
:TrainWreck::WTF6::Drama Cat:
You’re so gutless. You could speak to me right now on the telephone and have a completely different demeanour. You and I both now that.

:GimmeFoods:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I love u Breaky

I love you, and Breaky, and Blurt, and Dilf, and Dove, and Biggie, and everybody else except that cunt Lily and Seaboobies.... :Happy5:

Breaky is going off lol
Hey…I’m looking at all of you that have serious issues. Are you even aware of them?

I’m very aware. I’m not ashamed to ask for help with my issues tho

You’re fragile. I don’t have your kind of issues if that’s what you’re trying to insinuate. Grow the fuck up!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol
Hey…I’m looking at all of you that have serious issues. Are you even aware of them?

You’re fragile. I don’t have your kind of issues if that’s what you’re trying to insinuate. Grow the fuck up!

I’m not insinuating anything. I’m saying I own my issues and get help with them. That’s all

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol
You’re so gutless. You could speak to me right now on the telephone and have a completely different demeanour. You and I both now that.

We should have three way chat. My husband is at church lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

It's a non-starter to suggest nobody does.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Anyone that believes in religion needs help.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

It's a non-starter to suggest nobody does.
But it’s amazing that my issues that relate to this forum is your disloyalty? Hmmmmmm

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

It's like 4am here. I wouldn't even be up if I didn't crash early. Some other time. Little one doesn't need to wake up and the big one would have my hide ruining her beauty sleep...lol