1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m very aware. I’m not ashamed to ask for help with my issues tho
The only issues you should be part of are those Maxim ones. Maybe Latina Swimsuit Illustrated

Yeah, she's a Yummy Mummy..

I love u Breaky

I love you, and Breaky, and Blurt, and Dilf, and Dove, and Biggie, and everybody else except that cunt Lily and Seaboobies.... :Happy5:

Breaky is going off lol
Hey…I’m looking at all of you that have serious issues. Are you even aware of them?

You’re fragile. I don’t have your kind of issues if that’s what you’re trying to insinuate. Grow the fuck up!

Everyone has issues....

It's a non-starter to suggest nobody does.
But it’s amazing that my issues that relate to this forum is your disloyalty? Hmmmmmm

Disloyalty?

:LOL3:

I have the phone numbers and chats to go alongside going back numerous years for dozens here and elsewhere. If I was a disloyal sort, I'd be truly a dangerous, nasty, untrustworthy sort....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
The only issues you should be part of are those Maxim ones. Maybe Latina Swimsuit Illustrated

I love u Breaky

I love you, and Breaky, and Blurt, and Dilf, and Dove, and Biggie, and everybody else except that cunt Lily and Seaboobies.... :Happy5:

Breaky is going off lol
Hey…I’m looking at all of you that have serious issues. Are you even aware of them?

You’re fragile. I don’t have your kind of issues if that’s what you’re trying to insinuate. Grow the fuck up!

Everyone has issues....

But it’s amazing that my issues that relate to this forum is your disloyalty? Hmmmmmm

Disloyalty?

I have the phone numbers and chats to go alongside going back numerous years for dozens here and elsewhere. If I was a disloyal sort, I'd be truly a dangerous, nasty, untrustworthy sort....
Disloyal to Bastard Factory now you fucking muppet!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

Disloyalty?

My code of honour and operational metrics surpass anything done by any one forum..

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

Disloyalty?

My code of honour and operational metrics surpass anything done by any one forum..
Oh Jesus…fit a fucking cork will ya?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Whatever floats your boat. At the end of the day, most of us recognise the futility of praying to a made-made construct to help control the masses.

I still wanna climb that red rock and meditate to Spaghetti monster
Not allowed. The law has changed.

I saw that, the abos were going ape shit with all the tourists climbing up there

It's a good thing, there'd be a lot of dead idiots dying there trying to get a good selfie

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

Disloyalty?

I prefer steel or titanium but you do you! :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol

Everyone has issues....

Disloyalty?

I prefer steel or titanium but you do you! :Happy5:
I do too? My piercings are not an ice-breaker!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
B
I love u Breaky

Breaky is going off lol
:TrainWreck::WTF6::Drama Cat:
You’re so gutless. You could speak to me right now on the telephone and have a completely different demeanour. You and I both now that.

We should have three way chat. My husband is at church lol

It's like 4am here. I wouldn't even be up if I didn't crash early. Some other time. Little one doesn't need to wake up and the big one would have my hide ruining her beauty sleep...lol

it’s 9:30am here.My husband took his ass to church early. Thinks I don’t know it’s cuz the grandkids are here lol. These kids are tearing up my house cuz I’m injured and can’t keep up with them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breakfall el loco! Aye caramba!

He’s been going off all morning. First he said hi to me, then fuck off lol
Don’t speak shit! You, my fat-arsed Charlie, chose to insult me. Do you not recall you ditzy ducking mung beaner!?

I did not! I’ve been trying to reason with you
Listen to you! You’re Flea ffs. Your reputation of imbalance precedes you! Lol