1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I thought you dieded Uncle!!! Did Weeg merely get your body double?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
What are you saying? Oh BTW you'll never have a foreskin Cutlet manlet :LOL3:

I'd rather my dick not look like Snuffleupagus, just sayin' lol.....

iu
You were mutilated at birth without your consent fella... You've been robbed of maximum sexual pleasure and prime genital health... The foreskin is there for a reason, it keeps the sensitive tip moist and protected from bacteria... Daily washing puts to bed any talk of the lube it provides (commonly referred to as dick cheese) building up... There are also men who've had there circumcised tips dry up and crack into painful lesions...

Yes, I looked up what a foreskin does and why jews want rid of them...
You'll end up like this guy (Benzo aka @Dr. Funkenstein) using a device to stretch it back...
bnUaahg.jpg

XkYH0d6.jpg
:LOL3:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
@rancidmilko Benzo's a fat old Jew lol don't try to tell him facts about war, he knows whats up and he knows HIS people want to destroy the West so they can carry on with their plan for a new world government and brown mutts with no loyalty to any soil... FACT!
Don't know about the jewish part, but BEnzo has always been a libtard with dumb ideas

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu
You were mutilated at birth without your consent fella... You've been robbed of maximum sexual pleasure and prime genital health... The foreskin is there for a reason, it keeps the sensitive tip moist and protected from bacteria... Daily washing puts to bed any talk of the lube it provides (commonly referred to as dick cheese) building up... There are also men who've had there circumcised tips dry up and crack into painful lesions...

You'll end up like this guy (Benzo aka @Dr. Funkenstein) using a device to stretch it back...
bnUaahg.jpg

XkYH0d6.jpg

Hahaha, I dont need a stretcher lolol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@rancidmilko Benzo's a fat old Jew lol don't try to tell him facts about war, he knows whats up and he knows HIS people want to destroy the West so they can carry on with their plan for a new world government and brown mutts with no loyalty to any soil... FACT!
Don't know about the jewish part, but BEnzo has always been a libtard with dumb ideas
Oh he's a jew lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard

iu

bnUaahg.jpg

XkYH0d6.jpg

Hahaha, I dont need a stretcher lolol.
Disagree

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
@Weeg, when troweled away my Top SKULL from this vicious attack, I knew of TheYNC, that I had some seconds to breATh! So I calleded DoctorDiLF on my quick dial. He cameded and repaired and stitched my top SKULL together. Operation 6 minutes! Done!!!! You dirty swine

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
@Weeg, when you threweded away my Top SKULL from this vicious attack, I knew of TheYNC, that I had some seconds to breATh! So I calleded DoctorDiLF on my quick dial. He cameded and repaired and stitched my top SKULL together. Operation 6 minutes! Done!!!! You dirty swine