1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I werked for a real prick these past 3 days but they paid well, its all over ...today was hard to lissen to them, I listened to this all fucking day to stay calm

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean with all the pain WE’RE experiencing at the pump Putin is bound to cave any day now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the germans actually have a werd for trjoicing in ones misery, they are known for itr

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ive never seen someone who says the most vile things than WHINE like a biotch :LOL3:

There are several people here at BF who do that on the regular. I won't name names.
its l;ike your suppposed to sit there and and say oh well this asshole just called me a peiodo ... fuck that suck a ... well he knows

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Ive never seen someone who says the most vile things than WHINE like a biotch :LOL3:
You think telling the truth is whining? Get the fuck away from me! Listen to this "I'm gonna dig up up your mum and fuck her!" You're fuckin abysmal!! You need to stay the fuck away from me is all I'm saying and you cannot even do that! Just fuckin do it and we'll all be happy...