1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ive never seen someone who says the most vile things than WHINE like a biotch :LOL3:
You think telling the truth is whining? Get the fuck away from me! Listen to this "I'm gonna dig up up your mum and fuck her!" You're fuckin abysmal!! You need to stay the fuck away from me is all I'm saying and you cannot even do that! Just fuckin do it and we'll all be happy...
shuddup little faggit ... :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Ive never seen someone who says the most vile things than WHINE like a biotch :LOL3:
You think telling the truth is whining? Get the fuck away from me! Listen to this "I'm gonna dig up up your mum and fuck her!" You're fuckin abysmal!! You need to stay the fuck away from me is all I'm saying and you cannot even do that! Just fuckin do it and we'll all be happy...
shuddup little faggit ... :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:
You'd NEVER say that to my face PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I'd scream that in yours and you'd do nothing! FACT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yjam says via PM hes gonna kill me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:
Oh you best believe, if I got my hands on you when you said that shit and when you recently brought it up again I'd have filled you with holes up close and personal! You best believe that!
the fuck you would craxk eyed goof ... Im not a woman and have a hammer of my own fuckface

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You'd NEVER say that to my face PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I'd scream that in yours and you'd do nothing! FACT!
did you lick the bitch ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
yjam says via PM hes gonna kill me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa: :Whaaa:
Oh you best believe, if I got my hands on you when you said that shit and when you recently brought it up again I'd have filled you with holes up close and personal! You best believe that!
the fuck you would craxk eyed goof ... Im not a woman and have a hammer of my own fuckface
I'm dealing in facts here old man!! I'd absolutely fuckin maul you!!! FACT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who wants to see the ;I'll kill you ' PM :LOL3:
Do it, do you think I'll be embarrassed?? I would've done all kinds of shit to you that night you inbred ODDBALL!
! Do you think I've not found your daughters on Facebook and other social media????? Oh the shit they're gonna see you FUCKIN FILTHY CUNT!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

My daughter would kick your cracked out ass :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
before or after the dead fuck ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Do it, do you think I'll be embarrassed?? I would've done all kinds of shit to you that night you inbred ODDBALL!
! Do you think I've not found your daughters on Facebook and other social media????? Oh the shit they're gonna see you FUCKIN FILTHY CUNT!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I'd drive my luxury JAG right over your daughters and make them roadkill before I got out and carved you up you FUCKIN FREAK!!!!!!! I'd piss on their mangled bodies afterwards you fuckin cunt!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'd drive my luxury JAG right over your daughters and make them roadkill before I got out and carved you up you FUCKIN FREAK!!!!!!! I'd piss on their mangled bodies afterwards you fuckin cunt!!!!!
683hja.gif
683hja.gif
683hja.gif
683hja.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
pVXCFIL.jpg

You go on about my eyes a lot you weirdo!!!! Yes eyes have wrinkles on a close up with a high end camera and I was screwing my face up you on the other hand have acne crators on your chin, a ridiculous joker smile with brown teeth!!!

I tell you what, you want me to fly over there to you? I'll need to convince a pal to come if you want a filmed straightener with me old man!!! We can sort this! I'm willing ya fuck!!