1,000,000 Post Thread

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Spirit Island... a nice peaceful place to spread my ashes when it's my time.. :ThumbsUp1:

149e26c1ec93d7243913d32b75332d93.jpg

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Swallow4pay is devo'd that he's verboten from the shoutbox, he's just sent me a pm asking if I'll speak to BF on his behalf and attempt to get the ban lifted

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just wanted to say it was so nice to log oN this morn without that Squeaky Breakfall leaking all over ... like the windows open on a lovely spring day ... here's hoping the trend continues

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Bwahaha, Lotusbudenstein has moar ppl on ignore than she's offended out in public with her furry legs and chin hair

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You are. There is nothing like fresh hand made pasta. We have an Italian restaurant around the corner where they make their fresh pasta while you eat. It's delicious.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah no one I know makes it, I would have to try restaurant style first lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahha, love that idea Aryan!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi from Florida, assholes.

I've been there a couple times. Did the tourist thing, Disney World, Silver Springs, Bucsh Gardens and Daytona beach.

It was nice but the countryside is to flat to suit this guy.
I have kids and my mom here so there's much more of a draw for me. I also like the people here more than the libtarded cunts in Illinois. I agree on the.flatness of everything tho. I much prefer California's geography but lotus types have made the place uninhabitable.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Reward to the mf that can put Flynn on a map for me.

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Anytime you want to come to Washinton State, let me know.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Reward to the mf that can put Flynn on a map for me.

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Anytime you want to come to Washinton State, let me know.
Washington state?

I've been there a few times. Once I rode my bike down I-5 and then east on State hyw 20 to Winthrop. Nice little western town and stopped in at Three Fingered Jack's saloon. Man that ride in on hyw 20 was great on a bike but damn I swear that is Sasquatch country. Do you have relatives there?