1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Reward to the mf that can put Flynn on a map for me.

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Anytime you want to come to Washinton State, let me know.
Washington state?

I've been there a few times. Once I rode my bike down I-5 and then east on State hyw 20 to Winthrop. Nice little western town and stopped in at Three Fingered Jack's saloon. Man that ride in on hyw 20 was great on a bike but damn I swear that is Sasquatch country. Do you have relatives there?

Nobody gives a fuck.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Washington state?

I've been there a few times. Once I rode my bike down I-5 and then east on State hyw 20 to Winthrop. Nice little western town and stopped in at Three Fingered Jack's saloon. Man that ride in on hyw 20 was great on a bike but damn I swear that is Sasquatch country. Do you have relatives there?

Nobody gives a fuck.
I'm sure you don't but your sasquatch relatives might. lolololololol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Oh. Is that right?

Washington state?

Nobody gives a fuck.

I reiterate...No one gives a fuck. Run along now, man-child.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oh. Is that right?

Washington state?

Nobody gives a fuck.

You don't give a fuck but I suckered you into replying twice... lololol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Oh. Is that right?

Washington state?

Nobody gives a fuck.

I'm going to go order pizza now.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oh. Is that right?

Washington state?

Nobody gives a fuck.

I'm going to go order pizza now.

Three times. :Excited6:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to you and knowing you can never have them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm in love
]

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You ought to come to Vancouver. You'd see a lot of those types Downtown.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Vancouver is best city for that. Toronto go hid hard by the Pandemic. other than people having to dine outdoors mos places are open in Vancouver. Toronto is in lockdown. Mntreal iwas the most fun city of them but I'm not sure if they reopened. Probably not. I think they got hit hard too.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I was born to seed an Asian girl lol... I love white girls but they don't get my brood juices going the way pretty Asians do... Thanks for the tips brother... Vancouver it is =)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm sure you would be more than capable of seeding more than a few weilling Asian girls in Vancouver. Just don't knock them up unless you want to become a Dad. If you don't, then stay away from Filipinas. They always seem to get pregnant.