Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All frozen pizzas are horrible

iu

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Reward to the mf that can put Flynn on a map for me.

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Anytime you want to come to Washinton State, let me know.

You're not untouchable, Flynn. Know this. I have motherfuckers all over the US that would do ANYTHING for me. You don't know my connections. So shut your shit hole before it gets shut by someone else PERMANENTLY.....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Reward to the mf that can put Flynn on a map for me.

Oh. Is that right?

All you gotta do and ask you butthurt cud chewer. Just ask and I'll dm you my address and a good time to come over to get wrecked like some beached whale sitting out in the sun for too long.

Anytime you want to come to Washinton State, let me know.

You're not untouchable, Flynn. Know this. I have motherfuckers all over the US that would do ANYTHING for me. You don't know my connections. So shut your shit hole before it gets shut by someone else PERMANENTLY.....

LMFAO!!!!

Apparently you can't fucking read Orca. I told your fat fucking dump truck ass I'd be more than willing to give you my address Shamu.

Fatty, there isn't a fucking thing you can do to me, so continue trying to be a character out of The Sons of Anarchy you bloated cunt.

I hope you and your children die of Covid.