1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Jeannie …who hassles you so, that you have to hide your online status? Don’t be shy! Bastard Factory said himself, that online status is showing presence. And naturally more traffic and new heads. Noobs…
i was telling someone this the other day in a pm

sometimes i like 2 window shop and if theres nothing i wanna comment on i leave and dont wanna be called or pulled into a convo

ever peek through the pub window rather then walk in? like that
Yeah, each to their own. I don’t do pubs, I enjoy winding down at home and logging on to Bastard Factory on occasion. Vacation is over after today. Sunday down under!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
breakfall is that overly agressive barky dog at the dog park, at first, then he calms down, wags his tail and wants 2 smell your butt

lol
that's a little too spastic for my tastes
with the wimminz....he gotta be liked by the wimminz lol
Oh don’t you start with that!
i went through the same thing with u after u showed up here

u even made a meltdown thread about me lol
you made him cry too?
i think so. a little
.:GiggleBitch:
you're so modest... lol

I saw how you twisted his uterus into a pretzel the other day

lolz
@Jeannie …I can never stay mad with Jeannie! Oh no no no… way too cute. She’s like my irritating lil’ sister! Lol
harry was very patient with u after your hostile semi-psychotic 'episode' last week

seriously, hes a stand up dude
The funny thing was…I hardly had a drop of alcohol. The Durban Poison was ace though. Trolling trolls is my forte! Lol

whats durban poison?
A famous South African strain from the 70’s and 80’s…it blows your mind!

ah, africa, i understand - no wonder it made u act like a savage
Hahahahaaa…no you goose. I was trying to relax and your pal starting talking about paedophilia and cock and women that carry some weight. Don’t be silly!
:GiggleBitch:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk y it bothers ppl so much, if i want my presence known i post something

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Nah man. The trolls are tired. They don’t encourage new membership…it’s that fucking elementary. And we have to lose good long-standing members. Bastards…it’s not rocket science by any means.