1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Gallium will be revived and there is no amount of jenkem that you beta cucks could possibly sniff that could get you high enough to escape his might! Mmmuuuuhahahajajajajajaja….sorry my Mexican came through there!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
pushed.gif
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Damn it. I have an audience of adults here, and I can’t even make you smile. Not even a positive like (except X) I’ll have you know. Come on people, it’s all just a joke. An awkward instance. I'm only playing with you…feeding you. As long as I have a worthy audience, I will pull your strings and make y’all do the river dance! Giddy-up and arriva arriva pauncho and Co….lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I read various literature every day…biographies, business case studies, this and that….you know, the usual wank. But never in my life was I so appalled by the ramblings of a relatively unknown author going by the name of Adolf Hitler!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m at 11% and it’s taken me around three years to get that far. I read a book a fortnight on average. Often reading three at a given time depending on where my mood wants to settle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I honestly can’t believe this arse-breathed maggot of a pedodo got as far as he did! Get this…this prick killed millions of innocent people and fucked children!