1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
POWERRRrrrrrr !!! a'sniff sniff here an'a sniff sniff there OHHh Uncledilfy likes to sniff seats O'BOY o'boy o'boy

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm glad a mook like you isn't anywhere close to us.
Believe me fucktard, you have enough worries in the US. You could start with those imbeciles that have IQs as low as yours in the White House, painting a HUUUUUGE target for Russia all over your country.

Russia ain't shit. They are melting.

LOL I wouldn't say a country that can reduce 99% of the life on this planet is "shit".

Shit is what they might turn this whole thing into.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Rancy immediately scurries to the thread and responds to me there to avoid public beating.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Im headed to that Brazilian steakhouse near where I live when the weather warms up @rancidmilko. A man should have at least one good Brazilian meal in his life. I think I've had just 1 - at a Brazilian New Years party several years ago. But they didnt allow us to until midnight. It was interesting tho.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Im headed to that Brazilian steakhouse near where I live when the weather warms up @rancidmilko. A man should have at least one good Brazilian meal in his life. I think I've had just 1 - at a Brazilian New Years party several years ago. But they didnt allow us to until midnight. It was interesting tho.

You should try a brazilian bbq at home once

Very easy

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’ve had over a hundred messages, some multi-quotes of course, but all in all…Gallium seems to be a hit. If anyone has any questions in the scientific vein, please don’t hesitate to request my enlightenment on the matter that may be at hand. I melt at room temperature by the by…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’ve received over a hundred messages, some multi-quotes of course, but all in all…Gallium seems to be a hit. If anyone has any questions in the scientific vein, please don’t hesitate to request my enlightenment on the matter that may be at hand. I melt at room temperature by the by…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’ve received over a hundred messages, some multi-quotes of course, but all in all…Gallium seems to be a hit. If anyone has any questions in the scientific vein, please don’t hesitate to request my enlightenment on the subject matter that may be at hand. I melt at room temperature by the by…