1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hollywood has shaped an American generation. I am just afraid that too many of that younger generation will be dominated by the communists one day. But what would I know? I’ve only lived through three civil wars.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Sometimes they chop off healthy legs so they can earn good money begging in the streets! But that was during apartheid…they could never earn that during the current terrorist government.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Sometimes they chop off healthy legs so they can earn good money begging in the streets! But that was during apartheid…they could never earn that during with the current terrorist government.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Breakfall. Why are you the only one talk freely and openly about MALE SCAT without white guilt? Did you pushed poo this morning? How was thr scat experience?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
98% here are hypocrites. They rather talk about war, Kardashians or their latest shopping spree. But Shit, something natural? Hell no? They shit roses of course

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Hahahha. Even your models, hot celebs, young daughters and prime ministers shit every morning. Eake up call!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder how Michael Jackson felt when he pushed poo. I can imagine that he felt ashamed and laughed his sissy ass off. :poop:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why do men get such joy out of talking about and describing in detail their shits? Are you all anal retentive?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Gallium, please cite movies or TV shows from Hollywood that promote communism. I look forward to seeing that list. I want to watch those shows. I missed them all.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud why is something you do everyday not a nice topic to tslk about? We could exchange scat techniques or when to dp the "snappage" like brother Gallium proposed. Ehat the fuck is so shocking sbout it? You swallow the globohomo agenda, but SCAT is evil?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Gallium thsnks for snother greAT scat report. 10 second stretch? I am more of a sissy and take 25 seconds stretches. Snappages is always GRIZZLY. I eat bad, so I never MUSCULAIRES SCaT. Always wesk and soft.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Just what I thought. When it comes hard truth, you lefties leave and talk about other irrelevant stuff. Sonses of FiLTH. :doink1: