1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Scouse my brother. You need to listen to good house music and say "HITLER, HITLER, HITLER" when the beAT comes. It makes zou happy and you laugh. Like here

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
By the way. I crossed fongers for Manchester yesterday. But they sucked. I love english fans. They threw garbage at spanish coach Somone at the end when he trolled and tried to fled the place like a sissy.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I always turn on 4 to 6 minutes after the match starts. Before is all woke and political correct message. LOL.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Argentinian barbecues are nicer....
As long as you don't go vegan, it's all good

:ThumbsUp1:

We pack Costco beef jerky in our nine year old's lunch pack every day.

She mostly hoards it for herself but will share with her friends with vegan parents.

There's a strict no nut rule...so we thought.... let's load her up with dried beef and watch the uproar.

Apparently, the kids are keeping the beefy treat on the down low...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

She mostly hoards it for herself but will share with her friends with vegan parents.

There's a strict no nut rule...so we thought.... let's load her up with dried beef and watch the uproar.

Bahahahahahahaha

Guess who's gonna be the next PTA's meeting star?

When my daughter was around 9 or 10, she came out with the idea of becoming vegan one day

She said the animals were suffering too much and that people could live on vegetable and fruit.

So she ate only those that day. The next day, she woke up FAMISHED and when she sat on the kitchen table to have breakfast, I asked her if she could have milk products with her diet and she looked confused. I'm guessing she wasn't ready to quit yet, so she just had a glass of juice and went to the fruit basket and devoured a couple bananas.

When it was around lunch time, we started bbqing (she absolutely loved it) and she was playing with her cousins. As usual, when the meat starts getting ready, we call everyone to have some before it's over. So her cousins come running like starving bears and start devouring the meat on the plate and she just stands there, looking, dying to have some. So I tell her "Listen, if you're going to sacrifice the good things in your life, do it later, enjoy your days as a kid."

So she just shrugged with her shoulders and grabbed a chicken wing

Later I went checking her youtube history to see where that crap was coming from and I saw she was watching videos from some faggot I absolutely despise, Felipe Netto. The guy is a fucking piece of trash, but unfortunately, kids here love him. His videos are basically leftardism brainwashing and my daughter was watching that trash. So I just told her "If I catch you watching this guy again, you'll lose your tablet."

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, I wish Biden and Kamala died in the worst way possible. I mean, is it ok to say that? That you wish those two dead? I mean, I'm not threatening them, just wishing they croaked while suffering horribly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bahahahahahahaha

Guess who's gonna be the next PTA's meeting star?

When my daughter was around 9 or 10, she came out with the idea of becoming vegan one day

She said the animals were suffering too much and that people could live on vegetable and fruit.

So she ate only those that day. The next day, she woke up FAMISHED and when she sat on the kitchen table to have breakfast, I asked her if she could have milk products with her diet and she looked confused. I'm guessing she wasn't ready to quit yet, so she just had a glass of juice and went to the fruit basket and devoured a couple bananas.

When it was around lunch time, we started bbqing (she absolutely loved it) and she was playing with her cousins. As usual, when the meat starts getting ready, we call everyone to have some before it's over. So her cousins come running like starving bears and start devouring the meat on the plate and she just stands there, looking, dying to have some. So I tell her "Listen, if you're going to sacrifice the good things in your life, do it later, enjoy your days as a kid."

So she just shrugged with her shoulders and grabbed a chicken wing

Later I went checking her youtube history to see where that crap was coming from and I saw she was watching videos from some faggot I absolutely despise, Felipe Netto. The guy is a fucking piece of trash, but unfortunately, kids here love him. His videos are basically leftardism brainwashing and my daughter was watching that trash. So I just told her "If I catch you watching this guy again, you'll lose your tablet."

If I caught my daughter watching shit like that, I'd wash her mouth out with plant based olive oil soap....preferably with lavender oils.

No pineapple on pizza in this house.

No vegan fuckwits in this house.

Those are my only two food rules.

We eat meat daily and if we don't, it's only because of laziness or oversight.

Animals are tasty, healthy to eat, and we bask in their yumminess.

Last edited: