The loud mouths always have the thinnest skins. :Sad:
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,922 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 3, 2026 #517,981 The loud mouths always have the thinnest skins.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #517,983 Frood sucks chimp cock.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,984 Oh noe! Don’t do that Frood
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,985 Tsk tsk
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,986 I have thin skin, one time I got a paper cut from toilet paper
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,987 Did you?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,990 Jack says you smoak chimp dick I was imploring you to reconsider
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #517,991 I tried to explain hpw dangerous it was, but you know Frood.....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #517,992 I tried to explain how dangerous it was, but you know Frood.....
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #517,993 Oh, don't pay that moron any attention. He just parrots back comments made to him.... the sign of a low IQ individual.
Oh, don't pay that moron any attention. He just parrots back comments made to him.... the sign of a low IQ individual.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,278 Location Chicagoland Jun 3, 2026 #517,994 Besides, they don't have chimps in Australia.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #517,995 No Frood, I only parrot your stupid unfunny comments that you think are genius right back at you.
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #517,996 Only our political class, Reggie....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #517,997 I dont do that to anyone else.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,998 I still can’t believe he smacks chimp dick
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #517,999 I still can’t believe he smoaks chimp dick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,001 It is disgusting, but thats Frood...
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,002 Reggie I gotta free tarps today do you need them for the box
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,004 16x12
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,005 X admitted he fucks dirty kitty litter.... lulz
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,006 Oh wow
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,278 Location Chicagoland Jun 3, 2026 #518,007 I'm good, X. I picked some good ones out of the garbage a few weeks ago.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,008 No he never did that. I was there when that went down and as usual you're a dirty liar, chimp sucker.
No he never did that. I was there when that went down and as usual you're a dirty liar, chimp sucker.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,009 Is that when you admitted sniffing dicks?