Nothing like good improv.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 3, 2026 #518,041 Nothing like good improv.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,042 Fair enough.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,043 That was an odd convo when it went down. Froods talked weird shit like that before so I wasnt surprised until I saw him try to turn it around.
That was an odd convo when it went down. Froods talked weird shit like that before so I wasnt surprised until I saw him try to turn it around.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,044 I don't know if X fucks actual cats but he definitely rubs used kitty litter on his genitals for thrills, Reggie.
I don't know if X fucks actual cats but he definitely rubs used kitty litter on his genitals for thrills, Reggie.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 3, 2026 #518,045 But you gotta admit. We got weeks of milage out of the cat fucking thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,046 Reminds me he plays the same story around his tranny performances a few years back so it has a familiar ring to it.
Reminds me he plays the same story around his tranny performances a few years back so it has a familiar ring to it.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,047 Seaboobs made Martine his cat develop crosseyes....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,048 Most siamese are naturally crosseyed. Stupid comment
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,049 Yeah I can’t find it LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,050 Fredricka knows where it is
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jun 3, 2026 #518,051 Baaahahahahaha
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,052 X can't find it because it's buried in used kitty litter... lulz
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,053 Frood, what thread is it where you admitted sniffing my penis ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,055 I see
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,057 I’d deny it too ha ha ha
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,058 No need to deny something that never existed.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,059 I’m ordering a KFC 10 bucket with wing and white meat on ubereats it’s $73 ffs chicken only
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,060 But I have 40 % off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,062 Of what?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,063 Fry your own chicken, X... you layabout.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,064 That Frood sniffs dick?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,065 He’s admitted it SEA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,067 To lazy atm
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,068 Ok ok I’ll lay off you admitted
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 3, 2026 #518,069 Admittance that you huff pean
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 3, 2026 #518,070 It's why you look so old, X... shitty food.