My COCK is limp!! CPR STAT!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 6, 2026 #520,261 My COCK is limp!! CPR STAT!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 6, 2026 #520,263 That shit has me busting HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 6, 2026 #520,265 Get the difiberlator!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,266 I lurk over there every day because I love to see crossposters own themselves so effortlessly.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 6, 2026 #520,267 Admin would see an unconscious man and give his cock mouth to mouth
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Jun 6, 2026 #520,269 Hey admin, jacks crying over tbc, gettim
Everlast Reaction score 165 Location West side Jun 6, 2026 #520,270 Dilf should drop enough preesies to destroy the whole TBC site forever.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,271 Hey alti, ever play Sunrise Village. It's a farm game with many twists.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,136 Location Redneckistan Jun 6, 2026 #520,272 You weren't stoopid to ask me, Tater. You were stoopid to think my advice was worth the electons it arrived on. The fuck do I know about dating? I got bored with that stuff ages ago. LoL
You weren't stoopid to ask me, Tater. You were stoopid to think my advice was worth the electons it arrived on. The fuck do I know about dating? I got bored with that stuff ages ago. LoL
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,454 Location Los Santos Jun 6, 2026 #520,273 Can't say I have jack. Link me?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 6, 2026 #520,274 Palmala cooks a mean steak huh Gayritty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,275 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,970 Location Milwaukee Jun 6, 2026 #520,276 It must be a boring Saturday for everyone to be snarky here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,277 I thought I was being mellow and friendly?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Jun 6, 2026 #520,278 Alticus started it larry
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,970 Location Milwaukee Jun 6, 2026 #520,279 C'mon, folks, let's sing kumbaya.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,280 for a change
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,454 Location Los Santos Jun 6, 2026 #520,281 Bookmarked Jack. Thanks!
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,136 Location Redneckistan Jun 6, 2026 #520,282 I don't have time for you X, until/unless you get better. A lot better.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 6, 2026 #520,284 Well, if everyone else is going to be snarky, I don't have to be. :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,285 I still cant figure out what you're referring to with your name and av TQ
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,136 Location Redneckistan Jun 6, 2026 #520,286 Snark is inevitable. Snark is fundamental. Snark is life.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Jun 6, 2026 #520,287 I think its a lame meme jack
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,970 Location Milwaukee Jun 6, 2026 #520,288 @Garraty_47, Preach.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,289 what's a lame meme?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 6, 2026 #520,290 oh, his av?