1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
True story. I used to date this girl and her sister used to tell this story about some dude who went to a party at their home one day. They had this small type of parrot (maritaca) and they used to put it on the kitchen at night, because of the cats. So, during this party, the dude went to the kitchen to prepare another lemon drink and he was so hammered, he killed the poor bird thinking it was a lemon.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear I'm not joking, the first time I heard this, I was like "WTF you joking" and I kinda laughed and my ex-gf's sister went nuts on me, saying it was true and her sister confirmed. They said the dude was EXTREMELY wasted and couldn't even understand what he'd done

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I just fried some hot dogs X lol. Just finished the last of my Scotch, on to the bourbon!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, these are Angus Beef dogs. I cant eat brauts much cause of the grease

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend wont eat hotdogs now lol. We all went camping in the Fall, thats all there was to eat, hotdogs upon hotdogs. Wanna know what was for breakfast..... hotdogs lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to eat hotdogs tonight, I went camping couple weeks ago, and had this other half pack to eat still, was sealed

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I usually bring bacon jerky to eat for breakfast when I camp. Or donuts that I warm over the fire

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
They have "gourmet hotdogs" for sale on the web here, but they are so expensive, I'd rather have pork, chicken or fish sausage instead

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was told by my son back in the fall during Hotdogfest, that they had all the food lol. Didnt tell me it was all hotdogs lol. They forgot the breakfast stuff lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor bahahaha your camping trips sound like some of the experiences some people have on Carnaval. People who used to take a bunch of beer and no food, only to get there and find out that the city has all supermarkets closed for the holiday