1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Or when too many people flock to some small resort and they run out of water, so everybody has to use the sea as a bathroom and stay 4 days without showering. Brush your teeth and wash your mouth with beer bahahahahahah

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell, my friend even wanted to get steaks, I told him "nah my son said they had food covered" lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Best Carnavals I had were in my city, we'd gather on a friend's home, invite a bunch of bored girls to have some fun, light up the bbq and just have a good time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell, my friend even wanted to get steaks, I told him "nah my son said they had food covered" lol
And when you get there they say "I thought you said YOU had it covered"

Oh I did lol.

Not gonna lie, I brought my Angus dogs and chips, just in case, and was glad, cause all they had was a GIANT bag of cheap dogs lol.

My son was like "I know, I know, they forgot" lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Famous place here, cheap hot dogs and burgers, served all night. BEST when drunk lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The first time I went to that cheap shack sober, I was like "nope, only when drunk from now on" lol, wasnt the same

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I did lol.

Not gonna lie, I brought my Angus dogs and chips, just in case, and was glad, cause all they had was a GIANT bag of cheap dogs lol.

What about when you grab a bag or burgers and goes to friend's house, only to get there and have to deal with a bunch of potheads who smoked 3 or 4 spliffs and have nothing to eat?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh I did lol.

What about when you grab a bag or burgers and goes to friend's house, only to get there and have to deal with a bunch of potheads who smoked 3 or 4 spliffs and have nothing to eat?

Dude, I use to deliver pizzas, I had friends like that, I was GOD to them when I came over with pizzas hahahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I "try" and skip nights, but its hard this time of year lol. St Patricks month and all lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, I use to deliver pizzas, I had friends like that, I was GOD to them when I came over with pizzas hahahahaha.

ROFLMAO I've got a friend who once called my home in the middle of the afternoon, begging to go there and take something for them to eat, that still in the 90's

They had some strong shit to smoke, nothing easy to eat and they got so fucking stoned, they couldn't go out to buy something without showing off how high they were

So there I go, with a bunch of french bread and bologna. I had to, because I knew EXACTLY what they were going thru

"Buy the munchies BEFORE you smoke, dumbfucks" were my exactly words