1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, I've trying to be a "healthy boy" these days, at least until I get in good shape

For some reason, booze fucks me up

I believe it's because my blood is always infused with lots of THC

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dude, I use to deliver pizzas, I had friends like that, I was GOD to them when I came over with pizzas hahahahaha.

ROFLMAO I've got a friend who once called my home in the middle of the afternoon, begging to go there and take something for them to eat, that still in the 90's

They had some strong shit to smoke, nothing easy to eat and they got so fucking stoned, they couldn't go out to buy something without showing off how high they were

So there I go, with a bunch of french bread and bologna. I had to, because I knew EXACTLY what they were going thru

"Buy the munchies BEFORE you smoke, dumbfucks" were my exactly words

Damn lol.

Lol, yeah, eat first, dont "eat away your buzz" lol.

I use to have customers, get me high, or try and give me alcohol lol. I always refused the alcohol unless it was the last delivery. Hell I was tokin' the whole night anyway.

What sucked, was having to deliver to the police department after just toking lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LOL, I've trying to be a "healthy boy" these days, at least until I get in good shape

For some reason, booze fucks me up

I believe it's because my blood is always infused with lots of THC

Im pretty infused too lololol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn lol.

Lol, yeah, eat first, dont "eat away your buzz" lol.

I use to have customers, get me high, or try and give me alcohol lol. I always refused the alcohol unless it was the last delivery. Hell I was tokin' the whole night anyway.

What sucked, was having to deliver to the police department after just toking lol.

25 years ago it was different, scoring good weed was hard, money was scarce and quality was usually bad.

We were pathetic potheads, so every time we scored some good stuff, hilarious events would follow

There was this other time, we went to a country expo on a city nearby, these were the best fairs back then, small town hotties LOVED hooking up with guys from outside their city, we would scour the newspapers to find their ads and actually write it down on an organizer.

On this particular one, they weren't expecting so many people, so they ran out of EVERYTHING, food, drinks, they had nothing else. They usually held these events in the city sports arena or a soccer field. Put up a bunch of vendors, a small stage with local country bands playing, kinda like the country fairs you guys have there.

We usually took the "heavy" stuff to drink, because beer is usually cheap, but shots aren't. So we were completely stoned, drunk and famished. All the vendors had nothing else, the city's business were closed and the only place to find food would be in a gas station. So we drive a couple miles and I see a small snack bar with something like this

TNSMYYL.png

There weren't that many, not even ten, and more cars were coming up the road. So I just run there and tell the guy

"All of this food is ours, don't sell it to anyone else"

My friend sees that and to this day, the fucker will mock me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You right Rancid, it was different back then lol.

That reminds me of the time me and my aunt were trying to get food in Tennessee lolol, EVERYTHING was closing early! We barely made it into this cheap ass place, and they were running out of everything lolol. People BEGGING to come in lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course, he also mentions how I opened the car's door and jumped while my friend was still parking and how I approached the poor small business opening my arms. In my head, those cars behind us were also famished potheads and there were five of us for less than 10 small snacks. Heck, I could eat those less than ten snacks easily alone

I don't think the expression "Snack embargo" was justified.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The place was right there, you could practically buy it from the car window, but my friend decides to go to the "designated parking area" to stop and I was like "pfffft, fuck that", it's not like the car had suicide doors.