He's not a knicks fan Reggie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,611 He's not a knicks fan Reggie
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 8, 2026 #521,612 You’ll fucking hack him and put his info on the dark web he has no choice
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,614 He's been a New Yorker all his life, jack. How do you know if he's a Knicks fan or not?
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,615 I haven't watched an NBA game since the 80's when we had corporate box tickets...
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Jun 8, 2026 #521,616 I believe he follows the Brooklyn Nets.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,617 I heard he bet against them big and is showing up to disrupt the game.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 8, 2026 #521,618 TrumpF ain’t no Knick fan he’s a cunt that need an opportunity to make it about him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,619 The team is PISSED
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,620 I swear, you TDS fucks are completely insane.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,621 Exactly X
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Jun 8, 2026 #521,622 Conspiracy alert.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 8, 2026 #521,623 TrumpF ain’t no Knick fan he’s a cunt that sees an opportunity to make it about him
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,624 Getting your little panties in a wad over Trump going to a ball game? The fuck is wrong with you people.
Getting your little panties in a wad over Trump going to a ball game? The fuck is wrong with you people.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,625 well you'll see tonight about who has TDS, Mr TDS guy,
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,630 So jack knows what the team thinks? OK
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,631 No I READ and LISTEN to what the team thinks, Reggie. Things you never do.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,633 Sure, jack, sure. I can't thuink of anything moar important than the Bad Orange Man going to a basketball game.
Sure, jack, sure. I can't thuink of anything moar important than the Bad Orange Man going to a basketball game.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,634 Which bastion of truth reported it, X?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,635 He better be wearing a vest.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,638 and a helmet for that matter
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 8, 2026 #521,639 Who cares what Canadian Uber Boy has to say about American sports?