How's your day going? I'm getting ready for a nice getaway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,541 How's your day going? I'm getting ready for a nice getaway.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,796 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 16, 2026 #525,542 It's going good so far. oooh where are you going?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,543 Bellingham Washington. Son is getting married. Will be out there for 10 days. I LOVE the pacific Northwest
Bellingham Washington. Son is getting married. Will be out there for 10 days. I LOVE the pacific Northwest
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,796 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 16, 2026 #525,544 Hope you have a nice time, and congrats to your son and his fiance
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,545 Thank you. His bride to be is a total sweetheart, not to mention he is as well. We're so proud and excited.
Thank you. His bride to be is a total sweetheart, not to mention he is as well. We're so proud and excited.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Jun 16, 2026 #525,546 Have a great time out there, jack. You should meet up with Mingie and he can teach you the Ways of the Hobo.
Have a great time out there, jack. You should meet up with Mingie and he can teach you the Ways of the Hobo.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,796 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 16, 2026 #525,547 awwww that's really awesome jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,548 It looks to be a wondersul time. Seattle is just the second stop and Bellingham is quite a bit away so I dont know if we'll connect.
It looks to be a wondersul time. Seattle is just the second stop and Bellingham is quite a bit away so I dont know if we'll connect.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,549 @Admin. are you in or around Seattle?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,550 Does WEEP want to sniff jacks crotch mid breakdance move ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,551 What gives ??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,552 Wasn’t break dancing a thing?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,553 Isn’t biggy a break dancer ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,554 Personally I dj’d during that whole scene but was o own to bust a move
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,556 Now that I think about it there was a guy whose move was to sniff you dick was that you WEEP?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,557 Comeout you guise!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,558 Come oot!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,559 Oi!!!!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,560 I did grafitti too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,561 I’m a really good artist
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,562 Wanna see me draw a pic?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 16, 2026 #525,563 Pricks!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,564 Sorry I was afk
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Jun 16, 2026 #525,565
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 16, 2026 #525,566 X is vandalizing the city now
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,567 I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting hold in buildings and smashing cars.
I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting hold in buildings and smashing cars.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,568 I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting holes in buildings and smashing cars.
I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting holes in buildings and smashing cars.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,664 Location Canada Jun 16, 2026 #525,569 Are you umcomfortable with silence, @jack ? You seem to have this need to say something really stupid just to break the silence.
Are you umcomfortable with silence, @jack ? You seem to have this need to say something really stupid just to break the silence.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Jun 16, 2026 #525,570 Are you umcomfortable with silence, @The Prowler ? You seem to have this need to say something really stupid just to break the silence.
Are you umcomfortable with silence, @The Prowler ? You seem to have this need to say something really stupid just to break the silence.