1,000,000 Post Thread

Bellingham Washington. Son is getting married. Will be out there for 10 days. I LOVE the pacific Northwest
 
Thank you. His bride to be is a total sweetheart, not to mention he is as well. We're so proud and excited.
 
It looks to be a wondersul time. Seattle is just the second stop and Bellingham is quite a bit away so I dont know if we'll connect.
 
Does WEEP want to sniff jacks crotch mid breakdance move ?
 
Personally I dj’d during that whole scene but was o own to bust a move
 
Now that I think about it there was a guy whose move was to sniff you dick was that you WEEP?
 
I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting hold in buildings and smashing cars.
 
I have this image of a giant X with a large sledgehammer, putting holes in buildings and smashing cars.
 
Are you umcomfortable with silence, @jack ? You seem to have this need to say something really stupid just to break the silence.