1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Recreational drugs in general are overrated. Pharmaceutical drugs are overprescribed. I recently started smoking a bit of herb again because a friend gave me a plant for chopping down a dead tree that was leaning precariously towards his mother’s house. The harvest from a single plant can be quite substantial. I was pleasantly surprised. Having said that, I’m not advocating the use of drugs, but I think herb needs to be legalised for so many reasons.

It took me $500.00 worth of weed to produce less than a teaspoon of oil so I could alleviate the pain of my mother’s terminal cancer before she passed away almost three years ago. It makes me ill seeing people abuse drugs or the medical profession monopolising on illnesses.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It'll be that Oxford one, should I get it?
No! What’s your blood type again?
Can't remember, I had a letter with it on it a wee while ago...
If you’re O-type, particularly O+, a vaccine is a waste of time. Your blood is what surgeons give to people with immune deficiencies to survive surgery and aid their recovery. Find out. Never put foreign pathogens and other substances into your veins. Ever!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If you’re O-type, particularly O+, a vaccine is a waste of time. Your blood is what surgeons give to people with immune deficiencies to survive surgery and aid their recovery. Find out. Never put foreign pathogens and other substances into your veins. Ever!
I actually think it was O now you mention it... B is the common one eh? I remember thinking it wasn't the common type...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I actually think it was O now you mention it... B is the common one eh? I remember thinking it wasn't the common type...
O+ is the most frequent occurring blood type at 37%.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
O+ is the most frequent occurring blood type at 37%.
Fuck knows mate

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yeah...although blood clots only occur with certain patients taking the vaccine, I would be a prime candidate with MVP of the heart. I’m blood type O+ so it would be sheer stupidity to get the vaccine anyway. Just let God sort it out!
Have you been offered one?
No...but I’ll never get the jab. I hardly ever get the flu or infections in general. Vaccines are to aid the susceptible.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah...although blood clots only occur with certain patients taking the vaccine, I would be a prime candidate with MVP of the heart. I’m blood type O+ so it would be sheer stupidity to get the vaccine anyway. Just let God sort it out!

I agree with Break, dont do it. Im not. I got O+ too, never get sick.

Let me put it to you this way, dont take the Jew vaccine lol. It will change your Aryan genes!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with Break, dont do it. Im not. I got O+ too, never get sick.

Let me put it to you this way, dont take the Jew vaccine lol. It will change your Aryan genes!!!
Fuckin Jews, you're right!
Y4Kdags.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And btw, even though they found all those weapons in the homes of the drug lords in Rio slums and killed 28 of them, the liberal media here still tries to make the cops look like the bad guys