1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No. You'll thank me later. You dont see it now, Rancid. A purge must come. Problem, acceptance, solution. A savior will come. One world currency, one world tax, one world government . Mark my words

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
It was very stupid of Ukraine to keep poking them like they did, they should have stayed away from the whole fucking NATO thing. But in a way, they're also proving that they were right by fearing the Russians

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
In all seriousness? I think all of these people are in the same bed. Putin, Biden, the EU leadership, Zelensky, the oligarchs, everybody that has the power and money, all on the same page

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
At the end it will push the great reset. Pandemic, war, inflation will give a reason to start new. With a savior the world accepts. The savior will turn everything in a good way. And us sheeps will follow sadly.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
they have money to keep them and their families wealthy forever, they no longer need masses of workers to make them rich, they don't need huge factories and mining operations that fuck up the world