1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg That's fuckin awful man... It's a fuckin shame tbh with you, they didn't ask to be born like that it's got me curious to what their story actually is? Was it incest rape or what weeg?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh right, the rates of birth defects due to incest has shot up in the UK due to all the Muslims, I didn't think it true at first but it is... They often force first cousins to marry each other and then the offspring marry their cousins again until it ends up all kinds of fucked up...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All inbreeding is sick, it's not a points game! Folk all over have done it I was merely making the point that Muslims have been responsible for the rise in birth defects due to inbreeding... Like I said, it's forced upon them and it's just wrong... There's a lot of shit wrong with what they do to their own...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@SHAMPAIN the Texas Governor Greg Abbott wants to ban girls from getting abortions from getting abortions even if they were raped by their brothers or fathers. Fuckin governor is protecting incestors. Not even staunch Catholic nations where abortion is mostly banned encourage it & they allow abortions in the event of rape or incest.